Sign in to follow this  
The Editor

What's your favorite OS?

Got to say Windows 7 for everyday use. I haven't used 8 or 10 for too long so I don't have a decent opinion about either, but 7 has worked for me through thick and thin. 

I'm not really a fan of anything Mac, so that's out. 

What's your favorite OS? 

I have to say my ultimate favorite would have to be Fedora core, Centos or ubuntu, yes thats right i love linux and the world of linux, i used to enjoy working with windows 7 then upgraded to 10 it was buggy to start with then got a little better, But i do have to say linux desktops are much more stable for me and what i work with and less resource hogging compared to windows 10.

Well, I'm mostly familiar with Windows so (almost) any Windows platform is better to me. If I could run a certain version of Windows SMOOTHLY, I would choose Windows XP. I like Windows 10 and 7 but XP was an amazing operating system. I held onto that one for as long as I could. lol

Posted (edited)

I would agree windows XP was great in the time it was active, i do like windows 7 and when 8 was released it was a bit of a let down but they recovered a little bit when Microsoft released 10.

My favorite would be Windows 7 as Microsoft was moving in the right direction before version 8, version 10 seems to have a few problems but is slowly getting better.

Edited by Redbull

In terms of an operating system, I like Windows, specially Windows 10, from a base user stand-point really. It's does what it needs to do and keeps me going both at home and at work. I did have fun toying with Mac's OS X when it was around and I have had my dabbles in various Linux builds but I've always gone back to Windows. It's just the easier choice for me, I'm not a full 'techy' person so bumbling around in the terminal has never been one for me. 🙂