Sign in to follow this  
Alan

What is your opinion of Python?

I have worked in python quite a bit and find its a very powerful language, what do you prefer about it over other languages, do you prefer the ease of how easy it is to learn or that now the future has come with AI (Artificial Intelligence), Most AI's are now coded upon the python coding language is this something you in the future will be looking into.

My preferred language is PHP but i also find i do enjoy python as it is an old language but still remains very powerful,

What do you think and is it a language you will use or are you currently using it, If you are what is you experiences with python and an insight on how you use it and does it work well.

Python is a great language and looking forward to how AI works with it as you said it is very deep learning and one day will look into this, i would love to see who has experience with it and how you have achieved great results with artificial intelligence, and python projects as a whole.

I love Python. It's a simple language to learn and code with and there are so many possibilities with it to create whatever project you want. It's actually the language that I used to help build one of my previous websites, Hive Gamurs. I used Python & Flask to build it and it was an extremely fun project to work with.