jasony

Is this theme too weird?

This is a first i came across this too, some websites i have come across have been so colorful and some with strange pallets of colors, personally i prefer a clean looking website and normally content areas are pretty light for example the multipur theme on storm developers.

some people may like it but personally i would not have gone for this type of theme though their is many people out there that probably would.

• Like 1

seems like a "acquired taste" type theme

and not judging, but when i clicked on it, i sat back in my seat, lol

its a good theme, but they will have to worry about ppl not liking the bright in your face color -IMO

Well, the forum certainly has a lot of activity and members - despite the "fall of forums".

On 5/4/2019 at 11:42 AM, Fierce God said:

seems like a "acquired taste" type theme

and not judging, but when i clicked on it, i sat back in my seat, lol

its a good theme, but they will have to worry about ppl not liking the bright in your face color -IMO

Is it too bright?  If the forum has that many people - and few are complaining, then what to say of  that?

lol, nothing can be said, if they have enough ppl using the site and active, then it would be in the percent range of a good colored theme

i was relating to the new age wants

nowadays you have too many ppl that request a dark version over light

reason why i said "acquired taste" 

it's a matter of option once you click on the site and look, if it's too bright

my answer, yes it is too bright for me and my eyes......

Hmm, it's an odd theme in my opinion. Doesn't really sit well with me when I loaded the website page you linked anyway. Some very odd bright colors in there, I can see the 'edges' around the 'Reply' buttons, there also appears to be a random enlarged post-bit for one of the members as well. It just seems a really odd theme to me anyway, not one I would be flocking to use. Fair enough though if people are using that site and are enjoying the theme, it's just simply not one I could be looking at for long lol.

• Like 1